What are your hours of operation?
- Orders can be placed at anytime, however orders placed before 1PM PST, typically will be sent out same day, orders placed after 1PM PST will be sent out the following day.
- Orders placed on the weekend, will be sent out the following Monday
- Email/Live Chat hours are Monday – Friday from 7AM – 7PM PST
How do I place an order?
- Visit the “Products” page and review our products by clicking the product title.
- Hover over a product and select “ADD TO CART” or “SELECT OPTIONS” to choose the weight/flavour of the product; then “ADD TO CART”.
- Click the “CART” or “VIEW CART” when you are done and review your order.
- Remove items by clicking the “X” button. Add/reduce quantities by clicking the “+” and “-“ buttons beside a product. Click “UPDATE CART”.
- Click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” when ready.
- Review your billing details, shipping details and order details.
- Before placing your order. You need to read and accept our terms & conditions.
- Choose “PLACE ORDER” when you are done; if your purchase fails, you may need to setup an ACCOUNT before you can order products.
- Check your email for a confirmation letter and next steps to issue an E-Transfer.
- Send your E-Transfer and make sure it was processed. We will then process and ship your order.
Can I order outside of Canada?
Sorry, we only ship to Canadian addresses.
Is there a minimum order?
We do not have a minimum order, however orders less than $150 will be charged a flat rate of $20 for shipping.
I haven't received my invoice, what do I do?
Double check your email was inputted correctly then check your junk folder.
Refunds or Exchanges
All consumable purchases are final, no refunds or exchanges. Non-consumable related issues will be looked at case by case.
How do I send an E-Transfer payment?
- Register for online banking with your bank. This can be done online, or if you need assistance call your branch directly.
- Locate the E-Transfers section in online banking.
- Add our email provided along with the total amount shown on the invoice
- We will provide you with a secret word for the transfer, The secret word and instructions will be given once you have checked out. Please read carefully.
What payment methods do you accept?
Currently we only accept Email Transfers, Please follow the instructions above, or contact your banking branch directly for further assistance.
How much is charged in taxes?
Taxes are already included in our prices!
What are your shipping charges?
Orders over $150 qualify for free shipping, otherwise shipping charges have a flat rate of $20.00.
What happens after I submit my E-Transfer?
Once you have submitted the E-Transfer, we have to wait for the E-Transfer to arrive to us. Your order will be marked off as “Processing” until the payment clears.
Note: E-Transfers are not instant and can take up to 2 days
I have not received my tracking number
Once you have made an order and the payment has been processed, your package will be sent out for delivery. Orders placed before 1PM PST, typically will be sent out same day, orders placed after 1PM PST will be sent the following day. Once Canada Post has scanned the package, we will provide you with your tracking in an email.
Why is my tracking number invalid?
It can take up to 24 hours for tracking numbers to be updated with Canada Post. If after 24 hours and the tracking still does not work, feel free to contact us at (our email) or use our live chat from 7AM PST – 7PM PST.
My package hasn't arrived yet, what can I do?
- If your package does not arrive by expected Canada Post stated delivery date, contact us through email
- We will then file an trace with Canada Post in an attempt to locate your package
- Once a trace has been filed it may take anywhere up to 5 business days, if the trace is successful the package will be enroute to you. However if the package cannot be located, we will send you a 1x replacement of up to $500.
- We cannot issue refunds due to the lateness of the package as that is solely due to Canada Post and is not within our control.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages once Canada Post marks the tracking “Delivered”.
My package is being sent to another location, when looking at my tracking number
- There could be a number of reasons, Canada Post could have entered the wrong postal code as they see a significant amount of packages everyday
The information you provided us was incorrect, please double check your shipping information and make sure that the information provided is correct.
- This may cause a delay in an additional 1-2 business days (Note we do not issue refunds if you provide us with the wrong delivery address)
Why is my signature required?
Signature are always required as a safety and security measure for the package. If you do not require a signature please leave a note during the checkout process. However if you wish to do so, we are not held liable once your tracking shows “Delivered”.
POINTS & REFERRALS
Why are my points not showing up?
Please contact us at [email protected] with your order details and we’ll take a look.
Note: Points are added after payment is received and may take time to appear.
How do referrals work?
When a new customer signs up through your affiliate link, all their purchases will show up in the “Affiliate Area” under Referrals.
The dollar amount will accumulate then be converted to points and added to your account every 2 weeks.
If you want your points to be converted earlier for an order, send us an email at [email protected]
Why can't I use my points at checkout?
Points cannot be combined with any coupons. You must choose to use one or the other.